Apr 7, 2011


Heeeerrree kitty kitty

Front page illustration for the West End Word. The paper was recently purchased, so this will more than likely be my parting contribution. I kind of like that big ole tubby cat. I got a little too wrapped up in the idea of drawing him and sort of neglected to consider exactly how it tied into the story...something about internet sales taxes...

Anyway, that's why I haven't been posting much. There was a solo show somewhere in there, and then the unceremonious sale of the paper. In other words, real life happens from time to time. Over all lesson folks, i haven't figured it out yet. In the meantime I should be back to posting more often...for the 7 people that follow haha.

1 comments:

Leslie Richardson said...

I'm following you! Yipee!
Leslie who bought Amos and Astronaut 1